Positive changes in
Ukrainian visa process:
since 17.04.17 Citizens of following countries can get short-term single-entry visa on arrival in Kyiv (KBP and IEV) and Odessa airports:
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist or business purpose.
We will gladly send you list of required documents, contact us: email@example.com
More details at: http://mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-affairs/entering-ukraine/visa-boryspil
Important to know about visa at airport:
-> application form must be completed online in advance: http://visa.mfa.gov.ua/ otherwise it will take much longer
-> maximum term of visa on arrival is 15 days with single entry (if you need longer visa, you need to pre-arrange it at Embassy)
-> visa is more expensive than pre-arranged visa at Embassy (105$ vs 65$)
-> it takes time (despite it’s no queue and visa point is working 24/7), so don’t plan urgent services or airplane short connections
Anyway it’s much easier that it was before for citizens of many nationalities.
No queues at airport visa point:
Main changes in visa rules are:
- online application via official web-site: http://visa.mfa.gov.ua/
- quicker visa processing: 10 working days (instead 21 days as it was before) , urgent visas – 5 working days
- pre-arranged visa cost reduced to 65 USD (at Embassies of Ukraine)
- invitation can be issued by any officially registered Ukrainian company on their official paper and/or by private person via official notary (instead of invitation issued by governmental immigration service for 3 weeks)
- documents for visa can be applied personally, by dedicated representative person or sending by post;
- personal interview can be made via remote communication services, which allow for the visual identification of the applicant.
Please, contact Embassy of Ukraine in your country for more detailed information